Smart Grid Laboratory
In ITU Smart Grid Laboratory, we are focusing on developing ideas and methods by means of advanced computational intelligence, systems & control theory, and signal processing techniques to facilitate secure, reliable, and efficient operation of electric power systems in the smart grid environment.
Our research scope includes electric power systems, from small scale low voltage distribution systems such as micro-grids, to large interconnected high voltage transmission systems.
Main Research Topics:
- Power System Modeling and Simulation
- Power System Dynamics, Stability and Control
- Machine Learning Applications in Power Systems
- Power System Planning and Optimization
- Micro-grids and Active Distribution Networks
You can access the laboratory website here